2018 DSM Edmonton–Wetaskiwin
The Edmonton-Wetaskiwin Conservative Party of Canada Association will be holding its Delegate Selection Meeting on Wednesday, February 28, 2018 at 7:30 pm. Doors open for registration at 7:00 pm. The meeting will be held in Executive Royal Hotel, Edmonton Airport, 8450 Sparrow Drive, Leduc.
The main item on the agenda is the election of delegates to the CPC convention in Halifax on August 23 – 25, 2018. Information is available on the Party website with a link on the Board’s website.
In order to stand to be a delegate and/or to vote, the membership and identification requirements must be met.
Membership requirements that must be met are as follows.
- You must be on the membership list provided by the Party. and
- You must be a member in good standing. If your membership expired after December 1, 2017 (90 days before meeting) you are eligible to renew at the door and to vote. A new membership must have been processed by the Party no later than February 7, 2018 (21 days before meeting).
Identification requirements to be registered to vote at the DSM.
You must have 2 (two) pieces of identification:
- one a photo ID showing your name and signature such as an AB Driver’s License or AB Registration ID.
- a second identification showing your current address within the EDA. A recent utility bill proves residency .
Please check the Conservative Party of Canada website for Information on registration fees, accommodations, and the agenda. Just search Edmonton–Wetaskiwin on the internet: www.Edmonton-Wetaskiwin.ca.
If you require additional information or have questions, please leave a message at:
(780) 930-2948 and someone will call you back.